Korea Rural Economic Institute1
Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Kangwon National University2
This study aims to foster a strategy for enhancing competitiveness of the farming industry and to enhance the added value of farm products by nurturing smart farms in Gangwon Province. Moreover, it details plans to introduce a smart farm to promote the development of smart farm products by exploring the factors contributing to the success of the smart farm and related policies.
1. Ganwon-do Agricultural Research Service, Agricultural Statistics.
2. Kim, Y. J., Park, J. Y., Park, Y. G. (2016) An Aanlysis of the Current Status and Sucess Factors of Smart Farms. M141. Korea Rural Economic Institute, Naju, Korea.
3. Kim, Y. J., Seo, D. S., Park, J. Y., Park, Y. G. (2016) A study on Operation Status and Development Plan of Smart Farms. C2016-36. Korea Rural Economic Institute, Naju, Korea.
4. Korea Agency of Education, Promotion and Information Service in Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (2015) The Excellent Cases of ICT Convergence of Agricultural and Food.
5. Korea Agro-Fisheries & Food Trade Corporation (2016) Survey on the Current Status of Specialized Complex for Export Horticulture.
6. Korea Statistical Information Service, Survey of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries.
7. The Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (2015) Press Release－Diffusing measurement of Smart Farms with ICT Convergence.
8. The Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (2015) Survey on the status of agriculture facilities registered.
9. The Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (2016) Interim Report of Agricultural Administration of Park Geunhye administration－Agriculture and ICT Convergence, the Diffusion of Korean Smart Farms.